Page 17 of 144 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1436

Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #161
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm under 18 you know!!! ^_^ lol

  2. #162
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There was a warning in the site, otherwise I'd have posted one of my own like in the other thread

  3. #163
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just jokin'! ^_^ I can't open the site though.

  4. #164
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, yesterday I saw my type of gf. She was blonde, beautiful green eyes, great *cough* boobs, and a beautiful round bottom part(on a bike it was sooo cool!!), and cool voice+hair-do too. Man, I thought I'll stuck there an' watch all day. We got up faster then them (ofcourse), and then I sad:
    Hey, shouldn't we help them bringin' up their bikes, huh? And my friend an' me went down to them ("the cutest girl I ever seen" [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] , an' her girlfriend) an' carried up there bikes on about 1000 stairs, but it worth it. Nothin' happended after we got up, just a "thankz a lot guys", an' than we said our byes, it was just a cool feelin'. ^_^

  5. #165
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hint: a possible pickup line would have been:

    Y helo thar buttsecks? LOLOL!!11!

  6. #166
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thankz...

  7. #167
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I prefer Ral-kun's pickup line. Ral-kun, if you would, please.

  8. #168
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whats Ral-Kun? ^_^

  9. #169
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cataferal.

  10. #170
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh... So Cata an' Ral-Kun means Cataferal... ^_^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •